Here's what our Sunday mornings will be like, beginning on October 17th:
- [Note that there is no fire ceremony or purification ceremony.]
- 9:00 - 9:15, unguided meditation in the temple.
- 9:15 - 9:30, chanting.
- 9:30 - 10:45, service.
- Service is a bit shorter now, without the affirmation, and with an abridged version of the Festival of Light.
- 10:45 - 11:00, refreshments in the courtyard.
- 11:00 - 12:15 (approx.), Swami Kriyananda's LA satsangs, broadcast live on a large screen in the temple.