Fueled by veggie barbecues and homemade pies, kids of all ages and sizes joined in a wide array of activities and games, including:
- Water balloon toss. (And catch. And occasionally not-catch.)
- Scavenger hunt.
- Timed obstacle course. (While maintaining an intact water balloon, no less. Some clever kids managed this by storing it carefully in their mouths. We’ll have to use bigger water balloons next time.)
- Ping pong tournament.
- Pool games, including Cannonball Contest. (Raj: “How is it judged?” Craig: “Well, could be different categories: best splash; style points; most pain....”)
- Balloon hats and magic tricks.
- The “Escape Your Grown-up” game. (Which may have had a better name, but certainly had some good photos.)
- And goodness knows how many more.